Important Graduation Reminders
Hello Class of 2023 Fan Club,
Just wanted to send along some important reminders because there have been a lot of requests lately and some deadlines are coming up. We want to make sure you are informed and have all the information you need.
1. Gillette ticket form is live. All details for purchasing tickets are on our website (www.hopsenior2023.com). If you would like to sit with a group of friends (no more than 10 at a table), identify a contact person for your table. The contact person will fill out the registration for the entire table. The contact MUST have all information for every table guest, including name, email address and entrée selection. Only ONE payment will be accepted for the whole table. The entrée options are Chicken Parmigiana, Rosemary Roast Chicken (GF & DF), Vegetable Lasagna (vegetarian) or a TBD Vegan dish.
2. Do not forget to submit photos for the Gillette slideshow by March 29th! Details and the link to submit is on our website (www.hopsenior2023.com).
3. We are selling "H" flags as a fundraiser. Get yours today before they sell out. Link to purchase is on our website (www.hopsenior2023.com).
4. Our seniors want to have a barbeque to celebrate the "50 days until Graduation" milestone. Thank you to all who have contributed to this special night. We are still in need of grills (just to borrow for the night) and grillers because our seniors want to spend the evening hanging with friends. See the sign up sheet here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c49aaa72ea4f85-50days?fbclid=IwAR0rvNGKj1OmkS4yW28mct4Wflb1BYfVkzJQgrSB7OlVl0m5LDzizsOh2TM#/
5. We are collecting vases for the centerpieces at Gillette. If you have some you no longer need, please drop them off at Sunnyside Gardens or contact Carrie Hurley White or Lynn Anderson Arena.
6. If you know of someone who is not receiving these emails, please have them reach out to Erin. She will confirm she has the correct email address in our database. They should also check their junk folder as the large number of emails may be identifying the email as a distribution list and filtering it to junk. We are now adding each email we send to our "blog" on the website so everyone can have access to the same information.
Thanks, Erin & Jeneen